View Single Post
Old
03-10-2007, 07:21 PM
Chimp

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenturcotte#8 View Post
I have had it with the pass first lazy pathetic play of the European players of this team! Straka in OT had the puck in our zone. He could have skated it out and dumped it in but he put one hand on his stick and looked to pass. It was his give away that allowed Malik it tip it in. Nylander is simply the most useless hockey player I've ever seen. Glad he can rack up the assists, but when you take up the full 2 min on every pp, you have to get on the score sheet. Rozival has hands of stone and should be BANNED from the PP. Malik is great for give aways and penalties. Jagr left at the end of the second period to join his mind in Prague. Get the kids up from Hartford. Lets see if Montoya can play in this league. Our 2nd PP unit should get to play more then the last 30 seconds of the PP. And get this Euro trash out of the lineup!
Good, I felt it has been too long since the last nationalistic, ignorant hatred post/thread. You made it alive again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway View Post
Look I'm not killing Lundqvist he's been brilliant. But he get's beaten when he goes down too soon. If he stays up, the deflection hits him in the chest. He went down early on Crosby earlier and get lucky.
So, what your're saying is he shouldn't focus 100% on the shot in itself, but take a chance to let in a softy and stay up longer - and wait for his defensemen to deflect it as usual?

As a side note, it's also quite interesting to see how all the hatred for Malik during the season has switched to the "let's hate Nylander for everything he does" hatred. Hate really is a fluctual thing.

Last edited by Chimp: 03-10-2007 at 07:32 PM.
Chimp is offline   Reply With Quote