View Single Post
Old
03-11-2007, 10:46 AM
bobbop
Henrik & Pop

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by beezer345 View Post
you are absolutely nuts saying that the ranger defense has been as good as any in the NHL over the past 2 months. how do you explain the multiple 2 goal leads blown over that time? certainly a combination of bad defense and bad luck. don't you think? even in the games where they did not give up a whole lot of goals, there are always several defensive gaffes which are downright embarrassing. to me it's always been a lot more about henrik rather than the D.

are you kidding me about brad isbister? the only reason he is here right now is b/c of the injuries. what exactly has he done over his nhl career? he is a 3rd/4th liner who is filling in on the 1st line b/c of a plethora of injuries.

i don't know if i believe in the rangers or not this season but those statements were just way off.
You need to pay better attention. The Rangers GAA over the last two months is the best during that period in the NHL by a wide margin. They are 8-3-3 in their last 14 games. You should check out what Rodent had to say about this earlier this week. Defense is a team effort. Henrik has been great but who made the mistake on the 1st Penguin goal yesterday -- official hint, his initials were HL. And as for Isbister exactly my point. He's a career grunt who is playing his heart out right now. So are a bunch of other guys.