03-11-2007, 11:11 AM
gionta316

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
Look at this quote by Ted Nolan

Brendan Witt got sucker punched by Donald Brashear

http://www.newsday.com/sports/hockey...orts-headlines

Tonight on Satellite Hotstove,Pierre LeBrun of the CP said the Islanders are blaming Hollweg for the entire incident.Somehow Chris Simon was concussed on Hollweg's check and that Simon wasn't aware of what he was doing when he attempted to rip Hollweg's head off.Simon seemed to be fine enough to answer the media's questions right after the game

Really what should you expect from a guy like Nolan who for some reason couldn't land another job in the NHL for nearly 10 years when other coaches were getting second and third chances and from Garth Snow who made a mockery of the NHL with his over sized shoulder pads.They looked like shingles

Snow is on the left

Very classy comments by Nolan
First off, Simon was 100% wrong period - I don't care about any concussion or Hollweg's past history. That being said Rangerboy, your post above is nothing less than a complete (and I suspect intentional) misrepresentation of what was said on Hotstove. Of course, if you get your jollies from taking fabricated cheap shots at the Isles organization so be it. However, in the future you may want to reconsider posting a link that exposes your post for the garbage it is. And you have the nerve to sarcastically call Nolan's comments classy? Pot, I'd like to introduce you to kettle.