View Single Post
Old
05-05-2014, 11:58 AM
borisbadenough

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapala View Post
An absolute beast in the pay area...
Having a hard time getting there lately PP aside.
He was never a speed guy but a very smart skater like Jagr just knows how to cut down the ice.
His total lack of mobility must be a lower body injury.
I have a hard time believing he just doesn't care.
He did score two and it should have been enough in game two.
All good points: I wonder:

Is he there in the offensive zone, open and in shooting position , is the passing lane open when he is, why no puck for a shot or distribution? Is the defense keying on him? Assuming he is open a lot, and he is, and only averaging 3 shots a game, none of which are grade a scoring chances, what do you think it is? How many instances of three quick passes between Pathes DD and TV have you seen in the playoffs so far?

Does not care . lol They all care...a lot

I wonder what it is like learning to play off wing after seven years on the other wing? I wonder what I would do if I was playing without a contract knowing I am uninsured and if I blow a knee my family is screwed. I wonder if TV will earn his two mil from the franchise in the playoffs and give it his best when it matters but sometimes, after reading these comments, I wonder if some of these posts being put up by the self avowed " most knowledgable hockey fans in the world" are written by eight year olds.

Some guys get paid to bang, others to play d , some to score, some to make plays happen, and then there is the top 1% that do it all. I wonder which one of those the fans thought they had.If you are paid to score and you do not get the puck in scoring position life can be difficult, ask Patches or TV.

We are playing a team that is so deep their third line center would be our first line center if he played for us.

Last edited by borisbadenough: 05-06-2014 at 01:36 PM.
borisbadenough is offline   Reply With Quote