View Single Post
Old
03-11-2007, 04:16 PM
GilliesGirlie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ1982 View Post
My comments were a general condemnation of some posts, here and elsewhere, that had elements of what I addressed. Anyway, great, I'm glad you don't support Simon. I wouldn't either. Second, no I would not expect Renney to make a comment like Nolan made. Nolan should have kept his mouth shut and not taken a pot shot, I would have expected Renney to act with class befitting the Rangers organization. And third, I don't give a crap about big mouth Avery or Witt talking in the press. I like the way both play a hard nosed hockey game, but players yapping in the media doesn't really interest me that much. As you say, let the play do the talking.
Again, you misread what I posted.

I said that I didn't expect Ted Nolan to praise Ryan Hollweg and that Rangers wouldn't have expected Tom Renney to praise the Islander had the situation been reversed.

As for Witt/Avery, fair enough. Just some posters are complaining about Witt and his comments when the way I see it he is no different from Sean Avery in that department, and I don't pay much attention the either of them when they talk to the media either.