View Single Post
Old
05-05-2014, 09:34 PM
domm17

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosbyfan View Post
I know tight lacing combined with lack of arch support can load the instep and collapse the unsupported arch...but I think that normally affects the plantar fascia bottom mid foot...is the pain only on the outside? Maybe compensating with loading the outside to keep the skate on track? Any muscle soreness/extra fatigue on the inside ankle area?
yea, i tied them "REALLY" tight with waxed laces. i dont know what i was thinking. i was playing with some new guys so maybe i just wanted to make sure i was ready to make some plays and i tightened them a few times throughout playing. there is literally no pain anywhere else on my feet or ankles other than what i described. it is only the outside/outside bottom of my right foot. it is still sore when i walk, and as i said i couldnt put ANY pressure on it for about 2 or 3 hours after playing on saturday. its been about 2 days and i have just been staying off of it. no skating or anything. it doesnt appear to be swollen, but it is semi-painful to the touch if i press on that area, or if i walk. now it seems to be more of a dull nagging pain. its not super sharp, but it is definitely there. one of my buddies said i should get an x-ray to make sure its not a stress fracture. ive never had any foot problems really (besides a broken toe a long time ago) so im not sure what a fracture feels like. i really expected the pain to completely go away after a few hours, but it obviously has not.

domm17 is offline   Reply With Quote