03-13-2007, 08:38 AM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ola View Post
Great post!

And look at Pck. For 2 years he have been in the middle of discussions. Renney were the anti-christ for not playing him over ROSZIVAL in last seasons camp. Renney were the anti christ for not playing him right out of camp this season. Now when he is played, after every game, there are post like "Pck is the worst D in the league".

It have been obvious for a long time that Pck defenitly have his flaws, and he have struggled allot in certain areas in HFD.

Its always the same, if you even hinted that Poti were better then Pck you got jumped on here last season.
Couple of things:

1) I don't think anyone ever said that Pock was better than Poti. There were people who felt that giving Pock a look in place of Poti. The feelings were it would not hurt to play Pock in place of Poti. And playing him would be beneficial long-term in that the team would at least know what they had in him. And, for me, that thought process hasn't changed.

2) I don't think Pock is the worst defenseman in the league.

3) I have long said that I don't think he's an NHL player. And I have not seen enough for me to reverse that opinion.