View Single Post
Old
03-13-2007, 11:06 AM
Jarnberg

vCash: 500
Pick your poison. Every team in the playoffs is going to solid and tough for us to beat.

Minnesota and Dallas are the first two teams I hope we don't run into because I think their defensive systems give us fits and we have a hard time beating those teams. If we try to press too hard offensively, we give up goals to them yet if we play our normal game, we struggle to score. Not to mention in games against these teams, our special teams have been a let down.

Detroit has just about everything. The only thing they lack on is depth, but their system clears that up. Their forwards press hard (gives us headaches) and their defense limits shots. They're hard to beat if you get behind. And if Hasek gets hot in the playoffs, it would be over for us.

We know first hand what San Jose can do in the playoffs and they've only gotten better. Anaheim has great defense, hard to play against offense, grit and good goaltending. Vancouver has a solid team. The Sedins could give us all kinds of fits and a hot Luongo in the playoffs could be dangerous. We've done well against Calgary, but this is a team built for the playoffs.

In order of who I wouldn't want to face:

1 - Dallas
2 - Minnesota
3 - Detroit
4 - Anaheim
5 - San Jose
6 - Calgary
7 - Vancouver

Jarnberg is offline   Reply With Quote