View Single Post
Old
02-11-2004, 08:35 PM
Mr Jiggyfly

vCash: 500
I mean you don't know much about the game, but try to act as if you do.

Then you get self-righteous. Have you even played organized hockey? Playing at Dek-Star doesn't count.

There is a reason why you were shut up by a mod.

As for having you fooled, I have no clue what you mean.

That I am not a Pen's fan or something? Get a life bro. For real. I was probably a fan long before you.

Man up and speak English bro. Seriously.

I didn't lurk for a year, I posted under Fliteskates for over three years until this past August.

Then all of us lost our usernames when they switched over to new userboards. I was too busy, lazy, to re-register.

I always stand up for what I believe. Some of us have 'lives' and can't spend it on these boards every day of our lives.

Lurking for 5-6 months means just that, I lurked. I was busy.

You don't knowa thing about me, but in one day you have told me I'm a whiner and I don't stand up for what I believe in. Do you see how stupid you can be? This is why you get on my nerves.

Why do I care about what you have done on msg. boards for the past 7 years? Do you know how sad that sounds? Suddenly I might be getting a creepy PM from you. Oh wait, too late for that.

I learned all I needed to about you from your PM, and you need to get some fresh air, step away from the computer for awhile. It will do you good

You only live about 10 minutes away from me bro. We can always get together for a game of 3 post and see who has who fooled.

I personally don't have much respect for people who don't play the game, but act as if they know 'how it is' like you do.

Let me know Kutachee, I can give you my email and the time and place.

Oh, btw, don't send me any more private messages. That was really pathetic lol

Last edited by Mr Jiggyfly: 02-11-2004 at 08:42 PM.