View Single Post
03-14-2007, 03:55 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by PeterSidorkiewicz View Post
Did you go with 11 inch width? Pads look like 11 inch from the pics. I was thinking about switching to 11 inch but im not going pro anytime, so dont know if its worth it, I hear people love the mobility a lot more though.
Yeah. They are 11 inch. They took a while to get used to, but now I do feel more mobile in them. The smaller pads really dont make much of a difference in your game. The thing I find makes the largest difference is the smaller trapper(Im still able to block all the shots, just about 25% of the time I cant catch it anymore). All the equipment is NHL sizing.

I didnt want to go down the size but I decided I should since theres a possibility I might tryout for JR in 2 or 3 years, and we got an amazing deal on the pads through an NHL player so I decided to make them last since I would never be able to afford equipment of this quality.(worth like 2000-2500$ for the pads + blocker and trapper. But I got them for 500$ combined, has my name stitched onto them and everything).

So its better to make these last so if I do make the switch that I dont have to get new pads + spend more money.

Last edited by ISensFanI: 03-18-2007 at 10:29 PM.
ISensFanI is offline   Reply With Quote