View Single Post
Old
05-12-2014, 10:42 AM
FlyersFan61290

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
Fair enough. I get what you are saying and I agree to an extent, but at the end of the day, Schenn was fine where he was last year. For all the flack he takes around here, he still put up .5 PPG. Not too shabby for a 22 year old playing on a line with a guy that everyone seems to think is the worst player on the team (<==== That is an exaggeration...I know no one ever said Vinny is the worst player on the team).
I agree, he did do well all things considered (first full season, age/inexperience, # of minutes, shifted from C to LW repeatedly and playing with Vinny). I'm just saying I wouldn't want to see him stuck there again, they could get a lot more out of him both offensively and defensively if not playing with Vinny.

I'm gonna go ahead and steal this from Curufinwe to illustrate my point.

If Schenn is at C and is expected to improve, IMO he needs a real LW. If he's gonna be at LW he should be separated from Vinny cause we know he's worse when playing with him. That would also give him more minutes, a win win in that scenario (that scenario being Schenn at LW instead of C).

FlyersFan61290 is offline   Reply With Quote