View Single Post
Old
03-14-2007, 09:51 AM
tulsytrid1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by spank303 View Post
They don't give any respect to us now, why should the playoffs be any different?

VS would rather watch the Sharks eat the Blackhawks 7-1, watch the same Hawks and Blue Jackets play an OT game rather than watch the Predators do anything. They say we're "flying under the radar", well I WONDER WHY? Even in the plays of the week segment, I think we've had 1 or 2 all year, but every week we're in there being scored against. Last year we only had the best home record in the entire damn NHL and what does that get us? One nationally televised game, ON THE ROAD!

It's my opinion that all 30 teams should have at least one home game broadcast during the season.

But you would think that VS/NBC would want to show some of the playoff games in Canada. The crowd and energy in the buildings of Edmonton last season and Calgary before were amazing to see on TV.
Don't think the fact of us being the #1 seed, if we happen to keep that seed, changing anything down there at NBC. Philly will still get more nationally televised games even next year even if we keep our whole team intact including Forsberg.

tulsytrid1 is offline   Reply With Quote