View Single Post
Old
03-14-2007, 11:48 AM
Shadowtron

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedrngrblue View Post
Once again... his OPINION is that booing is classless , where do I say I agree 100% with anything. Read the original post I made to his . I stated , I agree here somewhat......
take a look...its there in black and white.
And that opinion is an insult to every fan who doesn't fall in line with his thinking. And your okay with that? That act of booing is performed by people. By fans who have probably been going to Rangers games while he was still a red smear on his mother's maxi-pad. I don't think coming here and telling people they're classless is a good thing and it's a terrible Opinion. And that's my issue. But since I don't fall in line with that, my hand gets slapped. If I concurred and said people who boo are definitely classless you wouldn't have had two words to say about it. So put your insistance and quotes away and learn to respect an opinion that isn't rah-rah-sis-boom-bah-rangers. I think it was wrong for him to call people classless for voicing their displeasure over a hesitant PP and another blown lead. I think it was snobbish and insulting to say the very least.

Shadowtron is offline   Reply With Quote