Old
03-14-2007, 12:58 PM
RangerSteve

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to RangerSteve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ola View Post
&Rangerboy-

I agree 100% with RangerBoy, its not a euro thing, or atleast no much of a Euro thing.

Its patience. The talk about NY beeing able to rebuild is just laughable right now. If people say that they can handle a rebuild, I am sure they can, but there is defenitly proof right now that it would be a living hell for everyone involved, staff, coaches and players.

Allot of people are using "its New York" as a excuse to be stupid right now.

I have no doubt in my mind that Renney were into the decision of not signing big UFA's in the offseason, to not commiting 25m over 5 years on a Pavel Kubina, to not commit 25m for Marc Savard, because of the risk to stand there with them in 5 years. Who in their right mind would take a job here in NY without making sure that the future is now after the heat Renney have taken?

What will the brass approch be next season? If its "win now", can anyone blame them?

Quite frankly, I feel that the atmosphere around the team right now is nothing but pure treachery. By the fans and by the media. That really dissapoints me.

Is that NY?

If you think we're bad, be thankful you haven't gone to Yankee Stadium. They make MSG look like a bunch of angels.