View Single Post
Old
03-14-2007, 12:17 PM
RangerSteve

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to RangerSteve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ola View Post
Yeah, and nobody tryed to build something properly for the NYR in 15 years after that. Both coache's and GM's were fired. And every coach and GM that came here played it "future now" after it.

I don't care at all if they are bad or not. Yankee Stadium is like a church compared to just about any soccerstadium in Europe.

I care about whats best for the team, I live and die with them. Am I dissapointed after a blown loss? It pretty much ruins a day for me. But I just don't think me taking that out on the people in charge are worth it if I know that it will make us worth in the future...

Come again? You lost me on the last part. I hear waht you're saying about caring for the team, and that is what is great for all of us being fans. Sometimes it just makes you scratch your head when you see Jagr floating and not skating, Nylander's refusal to do the simple thing and put the puck deep. Does it require someone to come out with a 'racist' comment? Of course not. I think it's pretty safe to say the Rangers are very predictable in every aspect of their first line. Nylander goes coast to coast, Jagr hangs by the top of the blueline, Nylander gains the zone, dishes off to Jagr and away we go. I think this coupled with sense of urgency us fans see isn't helping either. 2-0 leads that are always blown isn't necessarily helping anybody.