View Single Post
Old
05-13-2014, 08:21 AM
Redux91
I do Three bullets.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Redux91 Send a message via MSN to Redux91
its just..

its the way he JUMPS in on the rush EVERYtime...its such an advantage and luxury to have

beaulieu turns 3 on 2's and on 3 on 3's into 4 on 2's and 4 on 3's CONSTANTLY and its great to watch , he REALLY wants to get implicated offensively even when its not a powerplay, he simply creates offense, and hes got enough speed to come back into position

i swear...even pk subban didnt jump in on the rush at 21 like this kid does..hell pk doesnt do it NOW even lol (he brings it up himself or stays back)

very impresed with his puck awareness too, he jumped ALL over that puck and sent it RIGHT down the ice knowing full well pacioretty was on the ice and bolting and it just worked out

really proud of this kid, i seriously CANNOT believe after *****ing about wanting beaulieu in the line up for WEEKS and thinking omg its NEVER gonna happen ... all of a sudden out of nowhere, not only did he just play a game but its safe to say he wont be taken out for a while either.. cant believe its happening right now and dont have to wait another year to see him try to prove himself

Redux91 is offline   Reply With Quote