View Single Post
05-13-2014, 09:50 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by NinetyThree24 View Post
Good stuff by Beaulieu last night. I think we all knew he has the talent to be here, it's just the decision making, that can only be improved with experience at the NHL level.
Same story for Tinordi. The talent gap between those 2 and Bouillon, Murray, Weaver is huge. I can't help but wonder how good our D could be right now if they had gotten more of a chance to learn and get comfortable at this level during the season.
It's easy to look back and wish Beaulieu had gotten more experience during the season. He'd have been in the lineup during the playoffs, which would've been great. But in fairness, the Habs have been developing their youth carefully, so it's possible bringing him up earlier would've done more harm than good.

And no matter what happens tomorrow, had you asked us a few months ago, I think most fans would've been happy getting as far as game-seven against Boston in round-two. No matter what we each think of this or that player, the team and the organization did well. Colour this season a success.