View Single Post
Old
05-13-2014, 02:40 PM
ValorJames

vCash: 50
David Desharnais is going to be considered a super star or Saint some day in Montreal...at the moment I don't know which will come first.
Like most poster on here I want DD traded after the first 2 months of the season...and then the Might Heart of David kicked in. Once he got his game rolling I started watching him closer and closer and started seeing what others had already seen, namely MB, MT and Pacman.

That this little guy has game and a big heart that tells him he can be successful...and very successful. And now during the playoffs his defence game has put me into Shock. He's getting down and dirty winning faceoff, going into the offensive zone banging guys 2 times as big and when he falls he takes the D-man out of the play with him creating a 4 on 4 situation for the Habs. He's hustling back into the defensive zone and more often then not helping the D-man get the puck back and start a offensive rush.

I for one will never....every again put limitations on what David Desharnais can do. David to me is a giant fighter...every where he has been told him he would not succeed (QMJHL,ECHL,AHL and now the NHL) and of coarse the NHL playoffs.

From the bottom of my heart David I apologize...YOU HAVE MADE ME A BELIEVER!!!