View Single Post
Old
03-14-2007, 09:27 PM
naihlflames

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnashville View Post
Easy for you to say your team just dominated 2 playoff type games but
it's very dishearting when your owner is looking to move to another city and your one hope to keep the team is finishing 1st in the division to advance to the 2nd round and hope he makes enough $$$ to change his mind. We are dead meat if we are 4th and play San Jose or Dallas everyone knows that.
Sorry, I agree what is going on with your owner and talk/rumors/threats of moving is beyond low. However, I disagree about finishing 1'st or 4'th having a big impact on round I of the playoffs this year. Canucks, Dallas, San Jose, Minny, and Calgary are all bunched too tightly to try to guess who will finish 5'th. Besides, Calgary with Kipper, Iginla, and their D would worry me just as much or more than Dallas or San Jose. San Jose's D is weak and Turco has lots of questions about his play in the playoffs. If Nashville can get healthy, they have just as good of a shot as anyone in the West. All 8 teams are solid and capable of making a run. This is the most wide open I have ever seen a conference going into the playoffs. An arguement could be made for or against any of the teams.

naihlflames is offline   Reply With Quote