View Single Post
Old
03-15-2007, 12:41 AM
lotus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno272 View Post
Isbister has played great hockey, i wouldnt bench him at all. I would bench Betts or Orr WAY before Isbister.
Isbister has played well.....well for Isbister atleast, but still not bad by any means. I wouldn't want Orr playing. Hollweg will take care of Exelby, he has a grudge on him and I like it. Last year he just absolutely crunched his head into the boards (with a legal hit!) and this year there was a nasty knee on knee (not so legal hit!).

Straka Nylander Jagr
Callahan Dubinsky Avery
Prucha Cullen Orty
Isbister Betts Hollweg

I think it will be something like that. And I'm so not a fan of putting Straka Nylander and Jagr together. But I think Straka will play. Dudes a gamer, always has been.

I'd rather see those lines above with Straka and Callahan swapped. I'm not gonna knock Isbister but unless Straka is only capable of limited ice time, I think that would make the most sense. Besides, if Callahan plays with Jagr, wouldn't you think there's a strong chance for him to snag some sneaky goals / scoring chances while people pay attention to Jagr and say the hell with this AHL'er ?

But that's me, not Renney who knows better than to give Callahan more than a minute or two worth of NHL snow.

lotus is offline   Reply With Quote