Thread: Renney's Future
View Single Post
Old
03-15-2007, 08:18 AM
Ola

vCash: 500
Mugerya- This is a very subjective issue, but haven't Renney been able to get this team to work really hard?

Renney not playing Dawes, Pck and Immonen is a fact, I personally have never been happy with our PP, especially not 5 on 3. Renney decided to play Prucha in a really small role untill he found his game.

I don't really agree that thoose were bad moves by Renney, but nobody can debate the existence of them.

But have Renney really not been able to get this team to work hard? I know that we are working extremely much harder then the teams we saw here for 3-10 years ago, but I also think we are working really hard compared to the teams we go up against. Ted Nolan certainly saw his healty side get worked out by wounded Renney team. I belive that many times we have blown a 2 goal lead, its been beacause we faced a better team but came out of the gates extremely hard, which got us the lead in the first place, before the other team were able to get their legs moving.

There are no right or wrongs in this subject, but my opinion is that they have worked really hard all season. Early the defense struggled mightly, Lundqvist struggled, our offense struggled, all thoose aspects made us a mess, though I defenitly didn't feel that it were a result of workethic. Now it seems like we are working extremely hard all nights. All teams have a some bad days, like the game against Philly, though thoose nights happend to everyone.

Ola is offline   Reply With Quote