View Single Post
Old
02-12-2004, 08:24 AM
Fletch

vCash: 500
Kovalev's name?

I thought he had an assist and led the Rangers in shots, albeit only three, but everybody else ranged from 0-2 as the team had only what, 16 (and playing on a line with Hlavac will bring anonymity to anyone)?

And why does Dunham win one game and lose the next? I dunno...for much of his tenure here he's kept the team in more games than he has not, but it's amazing what a rested Dunham can do. Dunham is not that durable and one thing we need to remember is that you become less durable behind this Ranger defense - just ask Richter who also was overworked and suffered as a result at times. Jussi's going to need to start one of the next three. Which one, I don't know, but he will have to start one. Sather likely will not let that happen, though.

Anyways...nice to see a win by the Rangers. Against the Devils, for one. Lundmark and Ortmeyer receiving a decent amount of time, for two. Lacouture scoring, for three. and 15:27 of ice time for Mess ain't the end of the world. They got a PP goal. They were perfect on the PK. Of course, once the Rangers fall behind, Lundmark and Ortmeyer's time is cut and Jagr gets double-shifted and spends time with Messier.