View Single Post
Old
03-15-2007, 01:47 PM
JR#9*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
That's odd..not exactly what happened..he Private Messaged me with insults about my dead mother and her ass crack..Very classy guy..Once again you really never do have the full story..And I stick to my story..anyone who is afraid of the area around the newark arena is most likely very sheltered and a sissy..it's a business district full of insurance companies and nice high rise buidings.On the other side, there is City Hall..oohhh, that's frightening too..People should do their homework before making spreading misinformation..
That's exactly what happened...you felt the need to come over and defend anything Devils and called the guy a sissy so he told you to put up or shutup by meeting him and call him a sissy to his face and you ran away so what am I missing?

And I grew up my whole life in Brooklyn so I've seen my share of crappy nieghborhoods so going to a NHL game in Newark wouldn't be of much concern with me but all those things you just listed above are just the next batch of excuses as to why nobody can bring themselves to pay money to go see the Devils go play live so keep note of your posts and when DEVIL fans start using it as an excuse as to why they play infront of 1/2 empty arena's we can all have a good laugh!