View Single Post
Old
03-15-2007, 01:15 PM
jerseydevil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR#9 View Post
What is reaching in the last paragraph?

The team can't even sellout a single reagular season game and won't sellout in the 1st 2 rds unless they play us or the Isles and all the excuses as to why nobody will go to a Devil game are about the arena and wait until the new one goes up and nonsense like that.

Now when the new arena goes up and you're still in the bottom 6-8 teams in the team in attendance you'll have all you Devil buddies offering up the same excuses about how the arena is in a crappy nieghborhood and how there is traffic, etc, and that is what the original poster stated and you attempted to mock him before tucking tail and it's sunny because it's the same points you'll here from your fellow Devil fans as to why they don't venture over to the new arena.
Now I'll say your first paragraph is reaching because it involves the Rangers and the playoffs ..Listen, you hate the Devils, it's obvious from all your posts..Not a big deal to me..I was defending the area around the arena, that's it..You want to turn it into something much bigger about Devils fans, attendance, and something about it being "sunny" in the second paragraph? I don't even understand that..if you looked at my posts at all, you'd realize I didn't even mention the Devils or attendance in any of them..