View Single Post
Old
05-14-2014, 09:14 PM
LegionOfDoom91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianRocket10 View Post
Speaking of Penn State, they have the number 2 recruiting class right now behind Alabama. Seems like that new coach is good at recruiting.
He's a dynamic recruiter, he pulled top 25 classes on the regular at Vandy these last few years. He salvaged most of their class last year after the coaching change, they lost a DT from NY to Florida who was highly rated/recruited but gained a WR from Jersey who was the same plus some other players to round out a top 25 class in short time. This year with time he's just mopping up PA, NJ, & the DMV right now. The class shouldn't end up top that high though when all is said & done but top 8-10 is definitely a possibility. They're filling their class up pretty quickly compared to other programs at the moment with 16 commits in the fold & it's kind of unknown what the total will be at the moment most guess anywhere from 20-25 players in this class.

I would only be skeptical of his coaching at this point which I don't think you'll get a good feel for this year because of the best talent on the roster has only a year in or is just entering the program & the depth is pretty bad at certain key positions due to the sanctions. They do have a good looking QB in Hackenberg so who knows but I wouldn't count on them being good next year.

Last edited by LegionOfDoom91; 05-15-2014 at 12:34 AM..