View Single Post
Old
02-12-2004, 11:02 AM
Hockey Mojo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwthrash
We're here, although probably not many this late at night.

I'm all for venting after some rather sad play in this calender year, but after a certain point the constant reminders of how bad we are right now get pretty damn depressing. Watching the guys lose game after game is bad enough, to see updates on how shi**y our record is over the last 20 or so games is like pouring a truckful of salt on the wound (at least it is for me).

But that's what most people will comment on, and I can understand that. I'd just like it more if there was less dwelling on the negative. I'd try to say something positive right now, but I don't know if there is anything. If you can think of anything, please put it up here.

Well said cwthrash!A positive comment, I can't think of one either. The only thing that comes to mind is our TOP 5 Draft Pick, but that's the only one positive that we've talked about for the past five years! I know this is wishful thinking, but wouldn't it be great if DW would have NO input or decision making senority when the Thrashers sign/draft/trade Defenseman and Goaltenders this off season!