View Single Post
Old
02-12-2004, 02:35 PM
Pantokrator
Who's the clown?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by berniebernie
Forsberg and Ricci were not Clarke trades, the were Jay Snider/Russ Farwell trades
(Do you want us to evaluate whether or not the trade has hurt us? For example the Zubrus for Recchi deal turned out to help the Flyers.)

For other deals, the Oulette deal looks to be a killer, since he is seen as a netminder of the future for the Caps, and we have nothing to show for it. I think that is the worst Clarke trade ever, although I still hold a grudge for the Poulin for Linsman trade.

Hlavac has does nothing since Clarke traded him.

Brendl has done OK in Carolina, finally making the team. He has 6 points in 12 games, but was on fire in the AHL leading up to his call up.

St Jacques is not yet a regular for the Canes, or if so, he has made no impact.

Eaton has turned into a solid defensman for the Predators.

Delmore is toiling in Buffalo last I saw. Other teams have finally realized he can't play defense.

Pelltier was shipped from Carolina to Phx, and is still in their minor league system.

Boucher is finally coming around for Phx.

Langkow is a solid player for PHX.

Niinimaa is still kicking around with the Islanders. Haven't heard a lot about him lately.

Those are the young players (at least at the time of their being traded from Philly) off the tip of my tongue. I'll have to think about other ones.