View Single Post
Old
02-12-2004, 03:41 PM
The Tang
I like gooooollllddd

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface
Yes the goalies are playing well but Mollekin and Meloche weren't hired to be goalie coaches, they have the experience but they weren't hired to do the specific job.
ah, one of the main reasons Molleken was hired was because he could also work with the goalies. maybe not 100% of the time, but frankly, i dont trust hiller at all with the defense,and im starting to doubt mullen too.

Quote:
They need a goalie coach to tell them its not their fault the team sucks and to show them what they are doing wrong, we have all young goalies and they need someone who's main job is to make sure they play well and if they have problems they have someone to come to.
1) i think they know its not their fault the team sucks.they dont need to be told that
2) i'm pretty sure the veterans like buchberger talk to them the way they talk to the other players when they make mistakes, or blame themselves for something.

Quote:
When u look at the coaching staff there isn't a goalie coach listed there, if they can make Mollekin or Meloche into a fulltime goalie coach then fine, thats even better as they are already there and it would be a smoother transition for them. But i do think we need a fulltime goalie coach if we want guys like Fleury, Goepfert, Chiodo, Caron and etc to get better.
my understanding is that he works with teh goalies a lot. its an improvement over past years, so im thankful for that.