Thread: Jarred Tinordi
View Single Post
05-18-2014, 11:36 PM
Mr. Hab
vCash: 500
I can't wait to see J.Tinordi play an entire season (82 games). It should happen next season (or at worst...he will play 40-60 games next season and be more ready for a complete 2015 playoffs).

And I don't want J.Tinordi feeling like he has to protect/fight all the time (and risk injury to his wrist, knuckles, hand, head injury/concussions, elbow,etc).

Who can we get next year to shut players up so we can play hockey?
(John Scott? Kassian? Bordeleau? Who??!! I really hope Bergevin takes care of this so we can avoid getting bullied and injured when winning and playing hockey, but I think Bergevin understand this since he went to get Murray and Parros...and J.Tinordi, White, Prust, Moen don't hurt either in the toughness/grit department, but I don't want them fighting so often...they need to play hockey).

one more season (30-40 games...especially VS teams like the Bruins an Leafs which have many psycho bullies, criminals on ice). I trust that Murray will get in better shape for 2015...lose 10lbs and still be tough (and maybe a tad less slower!). 82 games is a long season...we need to protect as many of our players as possible so as to go into the healthy/fresh as possible. I don't want our players to ever be vulnerable to more and more injuries/bullying...I want to minimize this with 1-2 regular season ''policemen'' since the NHL is a ****ing joke in punishing criminals on ice.