View Single Post
Old
03-16-2007, 11:20 PM
FLYLine24*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas View Post
As anyone who's been pushing for the rangers to finally develop young talent, I'm getting the feeling we might have hit the motherlode the last three years. Last year established Henke, Tyuts and Prucha as legit NHL players. And, in watching Dubi, Cally and Girardi, I think we have three more players will be on the Rangers next year. You what I really liked? Both Dubi and Callahan paid no respect to Kovalchuk. Both hit him when they had a chance. Anyway, the Avery-Cullen-Callahan line is next year's 3rd line. And, Dubinsky shows he is a very viable candidate for 2nd line center next year. And, I'll admit that Girardi is a lot better player than I originally give him credit for being. And, we going to see Staal, Sauer, Pyatt and Dupont in Hartford next...possibly even Anisimov...so much to be excited about as a Ranger fan.

And that sums it up folks. Ignore HF lists, or THN lists......we have a BUNCH of prospects to be very excited for. Maybe not all 1st line players or #1 defenseman but we sure as hell have a very nice core to look forward toward.

Be excited..what we are witnessing right now is just the tip of the iceberg..

FLYLine24* is offline   Reply With Quote