View Single Post
Old
05-20-2014, 03:24 PM
Quartz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkesher View Post
I have a new pair of Graf ultra 9035s. I tried them in the store and the left boot fits me PERFECTLY. Absolutely perfect heel lock and form fit after baking. The right, however, was about 95% the right fit. It felt snug and I could walk on them okay. My heel wasn't *loose* but it wasn't 100% locked.

Would another bake and kicking my heel back a bit harder possibly fix this? The guy at the store basically said with two different sized/shaped feet this is something that happens. Can I bake them at the shop again and do something to form fit the heel portion of the boot to my heel better?

I'm wondering if I just moved my right foot around a bit after baking (I think I did slightly, actually) and that might have affected it.

I think it really comes down to having a differently shaped right foot.

What can I do to improve the fit of the right boot in this case? I don't think the right boot is loose to a point that I'll be injured or anything or I wouldn't have bought the skates, but I'm afraid of reduced performance from my right foot.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
the rule what I have learned here is: fit the smallest foot and biggest foot you can stretch later.

Quartz is offline   Reply With Quote