View Single Post
05-22-2014, 11:42 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Tpinheiro4 View Post
I would love to get Vonleh, or Randle but I doubt either will be available at 10. I would not mind Stauskas or Daric at 10, but for me it just depends on who we get at three.
Originally Posted by Justified View Post
There is no way Randle is there. Would be shocked if he goes past 5. He iis going to br an all star in this league for a long time.
Originally Posted by Tpinheiro4 View Post
Which is what I said. Exum should go 4, and then either Randle or Vonleh at 5.
I wouldn't run to the bank with that. I think Randle is going to slip, and I don't think Vonleh going ahead of him is an upset anymore. Vonleh is just scratching the surface of his potential. Huge wingspan and a nice outside jumper already (something Randle hasn't shown yet). Much more potential on the defensive side as well. Now I don't think he will fall all the way to 10, but I could see him going around 8 or so and if Hinkie likes him, he can jump two spots if he wants.

I would hate Randle as my first pick, but I would love him as a second piece. He gives you a low post presence on offense and paired with Noel he doesn't need to be a stopper and he can rebound the ball.

I highly doubt Hinkie is a McDermott fan. Saric I could see, but he is risky. Gordon seems like he fits the profile of a guy you want to develop. Great athlete, could be an elite on ball defender, but shot 42% from the line-that's why he would be there at 10. Brett Brown and his staff are know to be shot gurus and if San Antonio is any indication, he did a pretty good job down there. I guess the second pick (if they don't trade it) will depend whether they get Embiid or one of the scorers. This team needs to go BPA, but position could be a tie breaker.