View Single Post
Old
02-13-2004, 08:33 AM
GilleZ

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Sivretti
Again and again, same as usual against TB, he was outcoached... and so his team was... Didn't use his timeout to calm down his team when needed (at 3-3 when it was 2-0... wasn't it the time, or what?), Begin-Perrault in the last 2 minutes, Bouillon with plenty of ice time, while he was a tourist on at least two TB goal, and he still played in the last minute...
Another loss...
If Gainey doesn't move, i'm afraid they're out of the playoffs...
Remaining: 3 vs ottawa, 3 vs NJ, 2 vs Bos and 2 vs Tor...
So... what do you guys think?
How can you say something like that? Did you lose your job today and want some one to follow you? Julien is a great coach and is doing all he can do with what he has. What can you do, you cant bech 15 of 20 players in a game because you dont play well. You got to let them play and wish for the best. The talking will be made after the game. Every line played a bad game yesterday. We win with these line so you got to let them some times to rebond. You cant separate every line because you didn't play a good 2nd period.

Anyway, i suppose that you have written this post just to have alot of response, so i'll forgive you for this one, hehe