View Single Post
Old
03-19-2007, 11:22 AM
RangerSteve

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to RangerSteve
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus View Post
In one week for the New York rangers 3 players switched over from RBK sicKick, CCM Vector, or Easton Synergy to a warrior Dolomite. I was shocked when I noticed. That's got to say something.

I use a Synergy ST and it's really durable, I love it in every way. I've never shot a Dolomite but my oh my if I could get one in the blue letters I've been seeing, I would. The 75 Flex felt nice and whippy for me but im smaller than most. The grip is not too tacky, best grip I've ever felt.

People love these sticks, I'd give a dolomite some serious consideration. They're winning over the trust of more and more people very rapidly. There's still a slight bias that they're a Lacrosse first company but can't knock the stick until you try it.
inlinewarehouse.com says they're going to have the 2007 Dolomite OPS and Shaft ready for sale on April 15. I've got the new AK27(red one) and I can say it's a great shaft. I like my sticks a little bit stiffer so I can lay into them one I take one timers. However I wouldn't go as far to say that I will dismiss Easton shafts just because of the Warrior brand. I've used those since I was about 6 years old.

RangerSteve is offline   Reply With Quote