Thread: Player Discussion: Oscar Lindberg
View Single Post
Old
05-27-2014, 03:39 PM
Brooklyn Ranger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyRevolutions View Post
It could go a few different ways. I hope that Vigneault learned his lesson and won't put Moore on the first line. I'd rather see something like…

Kreider - Brassard - Nash
Hags - Richards - MSL
Pouliot - Moore - Zuccs
Lindberg/Fast - Boyle - Dorsett

Could even switch Boyle and (if he's in) Lindberg if you'd like, though I don't know if I'd throw him in the C role right away. I figure Zuccs is a good enough playmaker that he and Pouliot could do just fine with Moore. Nash and Kreider create the space and are capable of scoring. Brass can feed them the puck or shoot himself (which I wish he'd do more of). The off-wing situation is definitely not helpful.

I haven't seen Lindberg play this year. How is he with physicality and play on the boards? That could be a deciding factor, in my opinion, as to whether or not he gets the nod.

I just didn't think Moore clicked with Kreider and Nash at all last game. He looked out of place with top 6 minutes, and the only other option we have is Brassard unless you attempt to distribute minutes uniformly.
I just can't imagine breaking up the most consistant scoring line this team has had all year. Moore has enough to handle playing with Nash and Kreider--he didn't have a good game Sunday, but he's smart enough to make corrections if Stepan can't play.

Brooklyn Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote