View Single Post
Old
02-13-2004, 01:10 PM
Mooch

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HABitude
We were beated by a better team yesterday. Better in almost every aspects. Better first center, better wingers, faster offensive players, more true NHL offensive players than the CH with only 3 or 4 true offensive players. Better defensive squad. They have the hottest offensive winger of the moment: Martin St-Louis. This guy is a rocket, he have a drive, man I would love him wearing the CH jersey!

When they scored their first goal, me and my buddy said oh-oh, this is a new game, watch it, they are gonna win that one. And they did, they started to really play hockey, they were faster, better, first on the puck. Torto behind the bench was pushing his guys. Just a matter of time and they won.

Tampa Lightning are a very good team, maybe a Cup contender, they have all: skills, speed, youth, top goalie, D, they are equilibrated. And their first center is not a kindda Yannick Perreault in bigger size. Vinny Lecavalier is truly an impact player, he's much better than our first center. But this board is filled with posters who will say the opposite.

Thats exactly the point i made yesterday

Viny vs Koivu- Vinny all the way
Richards vs Ribs- Obviously richards
St Louis- We have nobdy like him, Plus hes up for team canada!