View Single Post
Old
03-20-2007, 05:44 AM
jas
Unsatisfied

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Melnyk View Post
My normal answer would be, the such-and-such Colton Orr....But not against the Flyers, a left for dead team with nothing to lose and a few goons...And I will even admit that Colton played a good game with the 4th liners tonight..ANd showed some nice discipline...So Orr stays...At least for one more game.....

I also liked the way Isbister controls the puck and the boards in the offensive zone, so he stays another night...To me, DUBINSKY SITS...I don't care that he's a kid and has looked decent, it's all about points...

Now, if strak joins Shanny coming back...it's between Isbister and Orr....Depends on the opponent and their strengths.
The problem remains who plays center? I think you leave the 4th line alone, and re-unite the COP line, and the Avery moves up to play with Nylander and Jagr. When Straka's ready, Dubinsky should be sent down. But, you still need the 4th center. Since, I think Renney will take a cautious approach with Shanny, giving him limited ice time with Dubinsky would work.

jas is online now   Reply With Quote