View Single Post
Old
03-20-2007, 04:38 PM
DaStars99
Purdue Alumnus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyClause View Post
What's the world come to when Modano is the only classy thing coming from your organization in the wake of a major incident?

As an aside, got a phone call from a good friend of mine who works in Toronto. He said you can really tell the class of the organizations after the fact. I thought for sure he was going to bash the Preds seeing as he's not a fan and he likes ribbing me. But he said that Dallas really appears like the classless group once it has all settled down, what with the apparent lying, etc.

Of course, he's basing his assumptions on Poile being correct in the Poile v. Lites battle, so that should be noted.
I would like to say that Lites coments were distasteful. They were a classless move by him. I just don't like the fact that people label an entire team, including fans and upper management, classless. There have been classless quotes on both sides, preds & stars, but overall I respect what your team is doing and I can't wait to see the next stars v. preds game. I hope there aren't any classless things done/said after that game

DaStars99 is offline   Reply With Quote