Old
03-20-2007, 09:27 PM
Lion Hound
@JoeTucc26

vCash: 500
Orr and Fedoruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYROrtsFan View Post
Doesn't sound like Dolan to blast Sather... Especially in that manner. Dolan loves him. I honestly think Renney just seen what happened and is a smart guy... He learned his lesson. It made little sense to not have a guy like Orr in the lineup and the Rangers paid...

If the Flyers were fighting for a playoff spot, then i can understand it a bit more. But the Flyers dont care about that and have other motivations... When you play a team that doesnt have anything to lose and has a LOT of tough guys willing to goon it up, then you have to protect that.

Orr will play and we will see something completely different this time around. Fedoruk isnt willing to go running around knowing that Orr could end what is left of his face. There was no threat last time...

Orr beats anyone on that team in a fight easily and Orr usually makes guys pay in fights. They better be willing to take a heck of a shot.

I agree totally that Colton Orr has power in the right hand, but for Fridge...he's been doing the deed for a longer time at this level than Orr has. He is every nit of the fighter that Colton Orr is, so definately don't count that guy out of any fight. Even if he hasen't come back to form since the Boogard fight, Fedoruk is still one of the better fighters in the game, and he too has alot fo power in those hands. Either way, I would imagine if they are both intommorrow we'll get treated to a good one!

Lion Hound is offline   Reply With Quote