View Single Post
Old
05-31-2014, 07:59 PM
TheWolfOfBroadStreet

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRxBLACK View Post
You're correct about steals translating but incorrect about a couple other things. Parker has a good wingspan and standing reach. He also has the same steal% as Wiggins. They're not Nerlens Noel, but still have a good percentage of 2.1. I go back and forth daily on Exum vs. Parker, I really like both players. Right now if you held a gun to my head and asked who will be the Sixers first pick, I would guess Dante Exum.
Really? I thought I read somewhere that he had short arms, I had no idea that wiggins had a similar steal rate! I've been trying to pretend the sixxers were the spurs and what would the spurs do with this pick and my gut keeps telling me it's exum as well. Only problem is he's not exactly a shooter which is not really who you would want to pair with MCW. If we do in fact go with exum I have no clue who they would take at 10, if dougie Mcbuckets is there do you take him? I'm afraid if he's not there they might reach for a player like lavine or someone else who can be stashed for a year while the tank keeps Rollin.