View Single Post
Old
06-02-2014, 05:26 PM
Fforgione

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by McD27 View Post
2. Enter to Win the Opportunity to Purchase Tickets:
Due to limited supply and very high demand, and to allow all fans an equal chance to purchase Stanley Cup Final tickets, the LA Kings will conduct a random drawing on June 3rd. To enter the random drawing, please fill out the form at lakings.com/playoffs by 11:59pm PT on June 2nd. Limit one entry per person.

Winners will be selected for each home game and will receive the right to purchase two (2) tickets to the game for which they were selected. Tickets will range from $349 to $899 depending upon location and game. Enter Now

3. Day of Game Ticket Release:
Should the NHL release any holds, those tickets will be made available to the general public. Please subscribe to 'Last Minute Ticket Offers' to be notified if tickets become available.
I appreciate the copy and paste but I'm looking for actual information. i.e. there are barriers setup at the garden with people waiting on line, there is a Kings presale with an Amex code, tickets being released in drips on TM. The Kings had over 800 tix available on Thursday for game 6 on Friday, so I doubt the Kings can get rid of all 4 games without having some other types of sales besides those they announced.