View Single Post
Old
02-14-2004, 12:05 PM
paxtang

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue
As easily as Fedoruk can "handle" Purtinton, so too can Purinton "handle" Fedoruk. They have been tangling for 3 years now and the best Fedoruk has looked is when he landed that punch towards the end of the fight the other night. At ALL other times, the fights have been even. And Simon has been one of the top fighters in the league this year. Who said anything aobut Fedoruk hiding? Yeah, he is CAPABLE of making empty threats to Holik. Why? Becuase as stated, it is well known that Hitch keeps him on a tight leash. That and given the fact that this is an afternoon game on ABC will pretty much guarantee that he will not have to back up his words.
Who really cares about what "any of the fight boards " say about him? Are they suddenly the last word on these matters? It's ALL opinions. Fedoruk is a good fighter, but a top 5? Let's fool no one. He is NOT (not in any particular order): 1) Laraque 2) Brashear 3) Scott Parker 4) Peter Worrell 5) Domi
If Fedoruk feels the need to "prove" himself, let him challenge Simon.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. First, I didn't mean he was a top 5 figher at all, I ment in power punching, which he is, check his TKO record. I know he isn't top 5 or even top 10.

I also didn't mean to insinuate that he would dominate Purinton. Dedalus made it seem like Fedoruk can't compete with Purinton, let alone Simon, and I disagreed, because I know of Purinton and Fedoruk's history and close fights. I also said I didn't know if Fedoruk could beat Simon, because he is much improved this year.

Dedalus made it appear that Todd was simply running his mouth because he knew he didn't have to answer about it, and I felt he was implying that he is a coward. Sorry if I didn't convey it the way I wanted.