Old
06-11-2014, 05:05 PM
offdacrossbar
with the 10th pick..

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques Strap View Post
According to a Russian poster in the prospects thread:

Igor Shestyorkin (KHL: 9GP, 2.80, .903; MHL: 23GP, 1.42, .947; MHL PO: 19GP, 1.75, .937 - MHL Champion) - confident and charismatic goalie with some quick reflexes. In his short KHL stint showed that he is ready to play pro hockey and looked fine in a crashing and burning bankrupt Spartak team. Because of Spartak's bankruptcy he might be willing to go to NA immediately, which might raise his draft stock.
Comparison: Varly-lite.
Prediction: Might go in 4-th round, since the talent is definitely there. Rangers have scouted him and they got two picks in 4-th, so...
i know that we have looked at him. hes another who has stated he wants to play in the nhl.

hes very athletic and tough to beat with any first shot but hes unorthodox and a bit scrambly. dom hasek comes to mind with his athletic reaction type style. technically, hes a bit wild. hes also not real big if i remember. the 6'2 and taller goalie seems to be in vogue now and hes not that at all.

i think we go goaltender in this draft and i also believe it will be a euro goalie.

4th round seems about right.