View Single Post
Old
06-12-2014, 01:39 PM
jayslightning79
@jayslightning79

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertguess2013 View Post
I take barbashev all day. I like everything about barbashev. I think barbashev will be better sooner and his intangibles in long run a little better. Only issue I have with tuch is skating and he will be 2-3 years out playing for boston college so would take him. He should pencil into a top 6 role in time. He does work hard on defense and he is very physical to me. Has a nice shot plays a decent two way game and will improve. He will mix it up at the net and on the boards and he can punish people. I see him maybe going at least three years for BC and barbashev might be on a faster track.

Personally I have tuch going in top 12.
I have Tuch going top 15, I'm a huge Barbashev fan, saw him 10 times playing alongside Jaskin, and probably 5 times alongside either Tkachev. He has some tremendous vision, a wicked shot, and he plays a 200 foot game. It's hard to see him drop to 19 though, but with the Russian factor, you never know.

Also I feel like we have to draft Tkachev in the later rounds, the guy might not be big, but he could be a very skilled top6 Fwd in 3-4 years. Might be a steal anywhere in the later rounds.