Thread: Playoffs?
View Single Post
Old
02-14-2004, 10:36 PM
oli500

vCash: 500
Yes I think we can make the playoffs, but I think that we have some ingridents missing. Toughness and a power play quarter back like souray. Ever since hes been out are pp is horrible and is costing us games. He was are mane weapon. Im still optimistic about the playoffs but are team right now is fragile and I dont like it one bit. I just dont see how those two ingredents can be change in this team with the players we have. The habs need someone in that locker room who can step up and talk to these players and tel them if everyone gives that extra effort good things well happen. Yes we have saku as are capten but I dont think everyone listen to him when he speaks. (im not knoking koivu at all, I think hes a great player but oviously koivu dosent get along with every player in the habs dressing room and thats his only negative I see in him) If these players start playing has a team again, like they were when we had are sucses good things are going to happen but someone has to teach them that if they want to win they have to play as a team and put asside there difference because it dosent look that way in the resents games. I still beleive in them. Go habs go