Thread: ECF Gear
View Single Post
06-14-2014, 09:33 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by rangerstown View Post
Hi everyone, I'd like to ask this since it's been a long time since I've purchased team championship merchandise. I went to my local Modell's to look at the shirts and how come a lot of them have the Reebok logo screen printed on the shirt but the inner collar tag is a different manufacturer, like the brands you see sold at Telco? The locker room t-shirt by Majestic did have the mountain (or whatever that is) logo so those were good, but the ones with the players name and numerals with the Stanley Cup logo on the shoulder were like that. Also, the quality of the screen print didn't look so good, very faded in my opinion as the red appeared more like pink. Is it common for the shirts to have the brands name logos but the brand of the shirt is an unknown company? Can some of you please check on this at your Modell's and tell me if you see the same?

Luckily when I got mine yesterday they had the old style Reebok shirts which were a much brighter blue than the new ones. I really don't care too much about the Stanley Cup logo not being on it.

TeamStewie is offline   Reply With Quote