vanuck
Griffiths Way Goons

vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJOpus View Post
Well, here's what I posted the last time we talked about it:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...&postcount=103

Here's a comparison:

Canucks - Kesler, Schneider, Bourdon, Grabner, White, Hodgson, Schroeder, Jensen, Gaunce

ISS - ???, Graham, Koipitar, Vasyunov, Mayorov, Hodgson, Schroeder, Grimaldi, Gaune
TSN - Glazachev, Bolland, Kopitar, Sanguinetti, Petrecki, Hodgson, Schroeder, Saad, Gaunce
CSS - Fritsche, Bolland, Kopitar, Stewart, Perron, Myers, Schroeder, Rattie, Gaunce (Note, CSS only does NA and Intl. so I picked the NA or Intl. based on who was higher on TSN's list to try and make it fair)
Redline - A. Stewart, Green, Skille, Williams, Katic, Petrov, Schroeder, Khokhlachev, Finn

Based on this comparison, I'd probably rank the lists as follows:
1. CSS
2. TSN
3. Canucks
4. ISS (really depends on who they get in 2003...they didn't exist I don't think)
5. Redline
Nice work. Indeed, TSN and CSS look good in that light. These lists only go up to about 30 players each?

I think it's time we started compiling a list of our own for HF Canucks and see how good the fan consensus for people here turns out. Though once it gets to maybe the 3rd round and beyond I think it would be difficult as most Canucks fans know less and less about the guys who are still on the board, which is what would make a comparison harder to do. That's the point I've been trying to make - this is where your pros, i.e the scouts, come in past a certain point.