View Single Post
Old
06-16-2014, 11:53 AM
Oak
Hockey Connoisseur

vCash: 500
We need to replace B-Rad, and we can really use a D who has a good shot from the blue line. I doubt we can trade or pickup a Dman that will bring that though.

At the least we should buyout Beav and sign ROR. I much prefer ROR over Statsny.

If we can't pickup a more offensive Dman then we should tweak our lines and put Stralman on top with McD. Girardi needs less minutes. Him and Staal can be a good shutdown line but you have to worry about both of their occasional inconsistencies. Especially Staal who can be stellar one game and horrible the next. He did have a rough season though so maybe with some rest this summer Staal can be more consistent next.

Everything else should stay the same, although I would be open to using Poo in some kind of trade. He is also pretty inconsistent and definitely takes the dumbest penalties out of the group.

I have to agree that with just a few tweaks we can be right where we need to be. I'm not sure if we will have cap space to keep everyone but it's a great feeling knowing we don't need to do much to keep a very solid team together.

Oak is offline   Reply With Quote