View Single Post
Old
06-16-2014, 01:13 PM
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)

vCash: 500
Really gona be upsetting to see Boyle go. Going to feel just like when Prust left. Boyle played in so many key situations. He gave us such security on the PK. That will be very, very hard to replace. He wants a bigger role which you have to assume is a 3rd line center and we just dont have that to offer him.

With Boyle likely gone, you have to keep Dom Moore. You cant go to the SCF and turnover the roster so much the next year. Not when you just gave long term deals to McDonagh, Girardi, and Henrik. You gave up multiple draft picks for MSL. They need to keep stability. Moore has to stay.

I would like to see Poo stay. That line has so much chemistry. This team fits Poo's career well as well. He can flourish here if he plays like he did the second half of the season and into the playoffs with Brass and Zucc.

Brassard needs to be re-signed. Same with Zucc.

Richards will be bought out. I dont know who you replace him with. But we need a better center.

I'd love for Stralman to stay but who knows.

Who do we look at on the FA market? If Richards is bought out and Poo leaves we have two spots in the top 6. Do we look at Gaborik?

RGY is online now   Reply With Quote