View Single Post
Old
02-15-2004, 08:42 AM
HABitude

vCash: 500
Good analyze as usual except for Koivu who had an horrible night. When I check your Koivu analyse I always see an half point more than what he deserves. Your analyse this time is one point over.

This is your quote:
Koivu: Thereís a level of frustration in Saxís game that has been slowly creeping in. If someone makes a bonehead play, he tends to cut his shifts a little short so he can regroup his troops. There were a couple of times tonight that he made poor decisions, particularly on the fourth goal where he and Ryder took long looks at the puck, but didnít go hard to it. I want to see his fire back. B-

My opinion: Koivu was responsable of 2 turnovers, very evident, that didn't cause goals but it was an hard time for the D corps. Sax was not skating last night, that was one of his typical slow night, the opposite team had plenty of time to position themselves and when Sax was trying to pass, his teamates were closely checked. He did had only one good shift at the very end of the second period. He deked Redden behing the net and had a good scoring chance. It was promising for the third but he did nothing worth in the third. C-
...And sadly Theo had an horrible night. Bad timing.